Skip to main content

Concerns in the Classroom

In the unfortunate event that a student believes that they have been mistreated or discriminated against in an academic setting, there are multiple options for reporting their concerns. Students may file an academic grievance, or report a violation of Boise State’s non-discrimination and anti-harassment policy online, by phone, or in person with the Office of Institutional Compliance and Ethics. Though students may report anonymously, the university prohibits retaliation against any individual who files a complaint alleging bias, harassment or a violation of law or policy. For additional information about reporting options, please see below.

Report Academic Bias

Academic Grievance Process

A visual guide

Report Discrimination and Harassment

Options for reporting

Academic Grievance Policy

University policy

Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy

University policy

Submit a CARE Report

Campus Assessment Resource and Education (CARE)